Sunday, July 28, 2013

Top Ten Hot Spots in Berlin

I am going to be a bit of a tourist in this post and list my top ten attractions in Berlin. I am getting a bit anxious about my trip to Germany because I have so much left to do before I go. This list of Hot Spots should help me make sure I see all the important sites while I am there.

Clockwise: Brangenburg Gate, Reichstag, Berlin Dom, Holocaust Memorial
  1. Brandenburger Gate
  2. Reichstag 
  3. Berlin Dom or Berlin Cathedral 
  4. Holocaust Memorial 
  5. Grunewald
  6. Bauhaus Archives - Museum of Design 
  7. Charlottenburg Palace & Gardens
  8. Berliner Dom 
  9. Potsdamer Platz 
  10. Checkpoint Charlie 

This list was a compilation of several tourist websites.





Although this video does not list my Hot Spots in the same order, we have similar attracts that must be seen in Berlin. I am creating a list of must-sees so that I can check them off as my time there flies by. I leave for Berlin in six days!

No comments:

Post a Comment