Tuesday, July 30, 2013

48 hours in Stuttgart

As I am continue my list of places to see and things to do in Germany, I stumbled upon this fabulous blog called the 48 Hour Adventure. I figured I'd use this opportunity to introduce this blog to you and plan my few days in Stuttgart with my wonderful cousin Ana Despina. She recently moved there to attend film editing school and I am lucky enough to be able to visit her for a fews days after my ART of dance program in Berlin. This post is quite appropriate for me because I will only have about 48 hours in Stuttgart with Ana Despina. I will not only use the information from the original 48 Hours in Stuttgart post, but I will also find new ideas and other places.

Hot Spots



Königstrasse
  • Königstrasse: shopping boulevard
  • Eberhardstrasse, Stiftstrasse, and Clawer Strasse: adjoining streets with Königstrasse
  • Gerberviertel: Tanners’ Quaters has the up-and-coming fashions.
  • Bohnenviertel: Bean Quarter has a variety of arts and crafts collectors and picturesque taverns.
  • Art Nouveau Market Hall: has exotic delicacies, specialities and flowers covering the wall.



Stäffele
Food


Transportation
  • A single ticket for public transportation is €1.90 for two hours in the city.
  • A day ticket for public transportation costs €6.30.



According to the various travel websites and blogs, the charming city of Stuttgart is not too large to take on in a few days. I look forward to having my own personal tour guide, my cousin, at my side while I am in Stuttgart.

I leave for Germany in three days!

1 comment:

  1. the day has been described properly with the use of awesome description and even the pictures. You will find the best things to do in Stuttgart is just 48 hours.

    ReplyDelete